About Us



Kenneth Lay Antiques has been owned and operated by Kenneth Lay and Peter Leaver since 1970.

Our shop is located in Grandview Terrace, a heritage Victorian building dating from 1880.

We have specialized in decorative antiques and period lighting, which we have personally sourced from around the world.

Hence our stock reflects the influences of Britain, Holland and the Low Countries, and of course France. This has meant over forty years of regular buying excursions to former colonies in Asia and Africa, the Americas and of course Europe itself.



Store Image